R e g i s t e r i n g a s a S e r v i c e
P r o v i d e r
Template for a service provider: Instructions for use
- Extract template part of this HTML page - the part between the
horizontal rules - and save it as a separate HTML page.
- Remove the italicized text from the righthand column of
the table and fill out the appropriate information instead.
- Install the resulting page on your web server.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to inform the Open Archives Initiative about the URL of the completed template.
- The Open Archives initiative will list the URL of your completed service
provider template at http://www.openarchives.org/service/listproviders.html
Open Archives Initiative: Information about this service provider
Full name of service linked to homepage
(Link to this template on your site)
Name of organization operating the service, linked if desired
Describe the type of service, facilities offered, content coverage, etc.
Data providers from which this service harvests
List data providers from which your service harvests or
the policies by which they are selected. If appropriate include
(cf. Identify protocol request) for data providers harvested
$Date: 2014/03/24 13:48:15 $